The author should be registered before sending the abstract.
In 2022, SBBC will open two deadlines for abstract submission as we consider that it will be important for participants to have the result from abstract analysis early and be able to apply for funding and travel grants.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT:
1st deadline: February 25, 2022
Abstract analysis beginning on March 23, 2022
2nd deadline May 20, 2022 (Oral Presentation)
Abstract analysis beginning on June 22, 2022
New deadline for videoposter only: May 30, 2022
ATTENTION: Authors must pay their registration until May 23rd, 2022 to guarantee that the abstract will be send to analysis.
If your payment has not been confirmed, please send a copy of the print of your payment firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, do not wait to submit your abstract at the last day of the deadline, because the system may get overloaded.
Each registered author is allowed a maximum quota of two abstracts. To submit a third abstract, another author must be registered.
You will receive a confirmation email after successfully completing the submission of your abstract.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact us by email or phone.
- Text should be written in English (make sure it does not contain spelling or grammar mistakes- non-revised texts will not be considered);
- Limit text to 3.000 characters (check topic 03);
- Abstract should contain:
Information on ethical approval and funding support.
- Use Arial font 10. The system does not accept tables or figures;
- Do not include the title and authors names on online submission text.
- Approval from Ethical Committee on Animal or Human studies should be informed when necessary.
ATTENTION – FILE TEXT SUBMISSION (both procedures have to be completed- online and file submissions)
There is an area in the online form to upload a Word file.
This document must contain:
- Title; Authors names and affiliations, contact details and disclosures; items from topic 03 (online submission)
- The file containing the abstract should be formatted as: arial 10, line spacing: 1.5; justified paragraph
- List of authors
- Full name and affiliation(s) should be provided. This information must be included in the abstract file (doc or docx) as mentioned above. Please, make sure to use to correct font size and formatting.
Ex: José Silva (1), Carlos Silva (2), Ana Silva (1,2).
(1) Department of Cell and Tissue Biology, University of Brazil, São Paulo, Brazil.
(2) Department of Cell Biology, University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- The name and address of the presenting author should be underlined, together with their email and complete telephone contact details (institutional and mobile). This information must be included in the abstract file (doc or docx).
** The registered author will be considered for correspondence and will be able to check the status of evaluation at their personal page on the system until May 28th.
All authors should disclose any financial or personal relationships with individuals or organizations that could be perceived to bias their work. All sources of funding should also be declared.
ATTENTION: Abstracts that do not follow these formatting rules will not be considered for presentation.
Areas – At least one area should be indicated for abstract submission as the chart below:
- Cancer cell biology
- Cell cycle and division
- Cell death
- Cell differentiation
- Cellular signaling
- Cellular trafficking, exo and endocytosis
- Developmental biology
- Education in cell biology
- Extracellular matrix
- Plasma membrane, cytoskeleton, and organelles
- Stem cell biology
- Single-cell analysis
- Reproductive cell biology
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Cell Biology of Inflammation
- General Cell Biology
- Host-pathogen interaction
- Morphology ad Cell Biology
- Plant Cell Biology
All abstracts will be considered for VIDEOPOSTER PRESENTATION.
At the moment of abstract submission, authors will be asked if they want to apply for ORAL PRESENTATION.
Information about videoposter preparation and upload will be released later.